The history of massage therapy goes back more than 5,000 years and varies in many types and uses. Chinese, Persian and Egyptian cultures have documented the use of the solution for a variety of purposes, including problems with circulation and blood circulation. There are many types of massage, but perhaps the most popular and well-known is Swedish massage, first introduced as a medical sport by the research physician Behr Henry Ling in the 19th century. He practiced massage using ancient methods used by the ancient Greeks and Romans.
Swedish massage is one of the most popular massages in the United States.
This type of massage aims to increase oxygen in the blood and remove toxins from the muscles. This is done using various techniques to apply pressure to the superficial muscles in a motion that follows the direction of blood flow to the heart. The result is better blood flow, less stress, more muscle relaxation, more flexibility, and improved health and fitness.
What is Swedish massage?
Swedish massage is the most common type of massage applied to promote relaxation and reduce stress. In this particular method, the therapist uses lotion or oil, and a variety of basic exercises are used from light to weight loss. In general, the weight depends on the client’s interest. Doctor’s schedule is best done for everyone. The type of tin used depends on the customer’s requirements. Usually, the therapist will start with common and common ailments and eventually move on to specific therapies to relieve tension in the problem area. The massage usually ends with a general contact stroke that induces relaxation.
The beginning of Swedish massage
Spinning is often seen as an expensive item that only the rich can afford. This view has changed throughout history. Today, Swedish massage is used not only to soothe the human body, but also to improve the health of the recipient. The main goal of 스웨디시 massage is to increase the flow of oxygen into the blood and remove toxins from the muscles. Uses energy and calm to increase blood pressure, relieve muscle pain and discomfort, increase flexibility and promote relaxation. It is often recommended as part of a regular program for stress management, an effective treatment that contributes to overall well-being.
- Massage therapy includes:
- Effleurage: Apply with palm, thumb and/or thumb.
- Patriarchal: Rubbing hands, thumbs and/or fingers.
- Conflict: Circular pressure on the palm, thumb and/or fingers.
- Vibration: The act of shaking or shaking the body.
- Disadvantages: quick hack or hack.
- Exercise movements: bending and stretching.
- Swedish Massage Benefits
- Swedish massage has many benefits, including:
- Reduces muscle tension, pain and discomfort
- The release of endorphins, the body’s natural chemicals
- Rest and thus reduce stress
- Increase blood pressure
- Improved lymphatic drainage
- Improved mobility
- Reduces inflammation caused by fluid accumulation in the roots
- Balances the flow of vital energy throughout the body
- Create a sense of well-being through the warmth of a human touch