How Can I Directly Download Video From YouTube?
YouTube offers billions of videos that can be streamed, but you may want to save some videos for offline viewing.
But, you can’t download them to your computer. This is strange considering YouTube’s mobile app allows for you to download videos and watch them offline.
You can download YouTube videos using third-party services, which are many.
These are the two methods to download YouTube videos to your computer.
How do I download YouTube videos with YT1s Downloader
YT1s Downloader allows you to watch videos and play music on your Mac or computer. It’s possible that you already have it on your computer.
It will take you a while, but it can be used to download any YouTube video.
1. Locate the YouTube video you wish to download and copy its URL.
2 Open YT1s. If you’re using a computer, click Media and then Open Network. If you are on a Mac click Open Network from the top menu.
3. Select the Tabtab, copy the URL of the YouTube video into the box at the top, then click Play, or Open to the bottom.
4. The YouTube video will start playing after a while. It will take longer for a longer YouTube video to open.
5. On a computer, click Tool in top menu. Then, click Media Information. On a Mac click Window and then Media Information.
6. At the bottom of the Media Info” popup will be a Locate textbox. To select the URL, double-click it in this box and then copy it.
7. Open your web browser, copy the link and hit the Enterkey or Returnkey buttons on a Mac.
8 This will take you to a page that only has the video playing. Click the three horizontal dots at the bottom of the right corner and then click download.
The video will be downloaded to your computer as an a.MP4 file. It can be named and moved wherever you want.
You May Also Like: Is It Legal To Use Third-Party Tools To Download YouTube Videos?
How can you download YouTube videos with the WinX or MacX YouTubeDownloader
WinX and MacX come together to provide a suite of programs that can be used for downloading videos from various sources. As the names suggest, the WinX and MacX YouTube downloaders are for downloading YouTube videos.
1. Visit the WinX website to download the application. Go to the MacX download site if you are on a Mac.
2. After the program has been installed, open it up and click Edit Url at the top-left corner.
3. Copy the YouTube link in the text box at top. Click Analyze to the right.
4 The app will inspect the video and determine if it is of high quality. After it’s done, you will be able to choose from a range of file formats to download it.
5 Choose the version you wish to download, then click Download Select Videos or Done at the bottom-right.
6. Next page, click Get now
The videos will be downloaded in the format requested and saved to your Videos/Movies folder.
How to download YouTube videos from your mobile device
You can watch YouTube videos offline by downloading them to your smartphone via the mobile app.
1. Launch the YouTube app on Android or iOS.
2 Search for the video you wish to download for offline viewing.
3. Click the Download link.