1. Zara – Zara is a Spanish fast fashion retailer based in Arteixo, Galicia. The company was founded in 1975 by Amancio Ortega and Rosalía Mera. It is the main brand of the Inditex group, the world’s largest apparel retailer.
2. La Garçonne – La Garçonne is a 1936 French black-and-white film adaptation of the novel of the same name by Victor Margueritte. It was directed by Jean de Limur, and starred Marie Bell, Arletty and Edith Piaf.
3. COS –COS offers reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials for women, men and children. Made to be worn beyond the season, the collections merge lasting quality with timeless design
4. Aritzia – Aritzia is a Canadian women’s fashion brand founded in Vancouver, British Columbia by Brian Hill in 1984. Aritzia operates several upscale retail stores across Canada and the United States. Its target market is women aged from 14 to 30.
5. Reformation – The Reformation, or, more fully, the Protestant Reformation, was a schism in Western Christianity initiated by Martin Luther and continued by John Calvin, Huldrych Zwingli, and other Protestant Reformers in 16th-century Europe.
6. The RealReal – The RealReal is the leader in authenticated luxury consignment. With an expert behind every item, we ensure everything we sell is 100% real. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by brands from Chanel to Cartier, and hundreds more.
7. Net-a-Porter – Shop designer fashion online at NET-A-PORTER.COM. Designer clothes, designer shoes, designer bags and designer accessories from top designer brands: Christian Louboutin, Matthew Williamson, Alexander McQueen, Marc Jacobs and more.
8. Moda Operandi – Founded in 2010 by Lauren Santo Domingo and Aslaug Magnusdottir, Moda Operandi is an online luxury fashion retailer that allows customers to preorder looks directly from designers, immediately after their runway show.
9. Opening Ceremony – Opening Ceremony is an American clothing brand and retailer founded in 2002 by American fashion designers Carol Lim and Humberto Leon.
10. Need Supply Co. – Started in 1996, selling a unique collection of vintage Levi’s. And over the past decade our selection has evolved from an eclectic mix of hard-to-find vintage apparel to a well-edited selection of premium street wear and contemporary brands with a focus on denim.