CBD Vape Pods: How to Pick the Right Device
With the introduction of CBD vape juices to the vape business, many people wonder which vape devices are best. The various alternatives available can be perplexing. But, as we’ll show you in this tutorial, picking a vape pod for CBD e-liquid isn’t all that difficult.
It can be time-consuming to find out how everything works with all buttons, flashing lights, customizations, and sophisticated functions. The good news is that by simplifying everything, we can make your life easier.
If you’ve read our introduction to CBD vape juices, you undoubtedly wonder whether you should get an open or closed system. No need to be concerned; we’re here to save the day and can assist you in determining the pros and cons of CBD pod devices before you purchase your first one.
What is a CBD vape pod, exactly?
To learn the terminology, CBD vape devices with open/closed systems are called vape pods or pod mods. Vape pods are disposable electronic cigarettes with high resistance and low wattage qualities that make them ultra-portable and ideal for beginners.
Vape pod mods are promoted as a beginning kit because they allow you to use open (refillable) or closed (non-refillable) pod systems to help you enjoy CBD nutrients to the fullest.
Pod systems are essentially a hybrid of e-cigarettes and CBD oil vape pens that have been updated to fit the demands of modern vaping technology.
When choosing a CBD vaping device, make sure to check it for a third party testing. The document should be up to date and outline the CBD content each pod contains. It should prove that no harmful chemicals are used in making the product.
Vape Pods with a Closed System
Vape pods with a closed system are devices that use pre-filled cartridges. After use, the pre-filled cartridges/pods are discarded and replaced with a new cartridge.
The best part about CBD vape devices is that they come with no learning curve. Think of straightforward vape pens for sale; they consist of a mouthpiece, body piece, and USB charging dock. There are no buttons or screens to worry about – just take the drag of the device and it will vaporize your CBD liquid.
Closed Pods’ Advantages
- Hassle-free alternative- Because the pre-filled pods are simply interchangeable, there is no need to make a mess while refilling.
- Low Maintenance- You won’t have to buy coils or clean the tank.
- The slim form fits effortlessly into your pockets and feels natural in your hand. Additionally, there is no need to transport e-liquid bottles, creating less vapor.
The Drawbacks of Closed Pods
- You have a limited choice of flavor because you are limited to the taste of the device’s brand.
- Closed systems are notorious for having tighter draws, making them tough to hit.
- The vapor output is superior to older e-cigarettes and vape pens models, but due to the battery size, it does not function as well as high-powered devices.
Open System Pods
Vape pods with an open system allow you to refill CBD vape juices manually.
Unlike closed-system devices, you can purchase any bottle of CBD e-liquid that best suits you. Consider ordering a cup of your favorite coffee and brewing it in your coffee machine. Choosing any flavor can help you experiment with different combinations until you find the one that suits you best.
The Advantages of Open Pods
- More Flavor Selections – You have more options and are not confined to the brands’ offers.
- More vapor generation and greater mouth-to-lung action are possible with a smoother pull.
- The device is user-friendly because it only requires one button press or auto-draws.
- Low Investment- Open system devices range in price from $12 to $50 and need little effort to master compared to high-powered modifications.
The Drawbacks of Open System Pods
- Inconvenience – You must manually refill e-liquids, change coils, or replace cartridges after a few uses.
- Unless you have a second pod filled with a different taste, switching flavors is a pain.
- Vapor production is limited because of the battery size, which can be a disadvantage for those who desire the most vapor.
- One of the disadvantages of vape pods, in general, is their short battery life, but they are also easier to recharge.
Closed Pod System or Open Pod System?
Closed systems are the greatest option if you want to get into vaping without all the hassle. Closed system beginning kits come pre-filled with pods and are ready to vape, making it one of the CBD vape pods. On the other hand, open systems need the purchase of CBD vape juice separately.
Closed systems also eliminate the need to purchase coils, making them low-maintenance and hassle-free. The only disadvantage is that buying pre-filled pods will cost you more money in the long run, and you will have a limited flavor choice because pods are not universal.